The Crieff 10k is a scottishathletics permit event. It is a multi-terrain race run over a scenic route with 220m total ascent, starting from Morrison’s Academy sports ground (Dallerie). The course goes out over Laggan Hill past the Baird Monument and back along the banks of the River Earn via Lady Mary's Walk.
- In 2017 the Crieff 10k will be on Sunday July 9.
- Start time 11 am, registration from 9.30 till 10.45.
- Open to all runners aged 16 years or older
- Food and refreshments for all runners
- Memento for all finishers
- Chip Timing
- Course records:
Men 32.45 - Robert Gilroy 2014
Women 36.58 - Toni McIntosh 2004
- Also JUNIOR 1 MILE RACE for 9 to 15 year olds, starts 11.10, entry £2 only on the day, prizes for boys and girls in Under 11, Under 13 and Under 15 categories
Entry to the 2017 Crieff 10k is now open at Entry Central.
Online entry will close on July 5th, or earlier if the race limit is reached. Race numbers should be collected from registration on the day.
IMPORTANT - in 2017 there will be no entry on the day.
Please read the full terms and conditions of entry before entering.
- New Male or Female course records
- Winning runners in Male, Female, Vet and Local categories
For more information, please email Crieff10k@ strathearnharriers.org.uk (but remember to remove the space after @ which is there to stop spam).
Thanks to The Famous Grouse Experience for supporting the race, also to Morrison's Academy who make available their excellent sports facilities at Dallerie and provide prizes for local runners.