The Simon Wake Comrie Hills Relay is a 42k relay race with 2,110m of ascent, run in 4 stages for teams of 5 runners. The highly scenic course starts and finishes in Comrie village, and follows a route up and around the hills surrounding Glen Lednock. Legs 2 and 3 cover rough mountain terrain, while Legs 1 and 4, although challenging, are closer to trail races and are fully marked.
The race is dedicated to the memory of our friend and fellow Harrier Simon Wake who died aged 47 in October 2008 after a short battle with pancreatic cancer. All proceeds from the race will be donated to the fight against this terrible disease.
- In 2017 the race was on Sunday 10th September.
- Start time 10 am, with registration from 9 am
- 2017 revised results now viewable here
- 1st men's, women's, male vet, female vet, mixed teams
- Individual leg winners, male and female
Thanks go to The Famous Grouse Experience for supporting this race.