1. To enter the race, a runner must be
a. Eligible to compete under SAL rules - viewable at http://uka.org.uk/competitions/rules/ - and willing to abide by those rules.
b. Aged 18 years or over on the day of the race.
c. Physically fit to run 26.2 miles.
2. All runners participate entirely at their own risk. The race organisers (Strathearn Harriers) and their associates shall not be liable for any accident, injury, loss or damage arising as a consequence of any runner’s participation in the race.
3. All runners participate on the understanding that the race is organised and resourced to take place within a six hour timeframe, which means that any runners still on the course six hours after the race has started cannot rely on the continuing availability of race officials, marshals, water stations or finishing line facilities.
4. By entering the race, you agree that we may use for promotional purposes pictures of you taking part in the Event or prize-giving.
5. Entries are not transferable
6. Entries may not be deferred to a subsequent year
7. Customers have the right to cancel and receive a refund for any entry made over the Internet as long as that is done within 14 days of the original entry date.
8. No other refunds will be made except in the event of the organisers deciding to cancel the race.
The reason we need to process your personal data is to organise and administer the Event, and we will only use your personal data for those purposes.
By entering the race, you agree that we may publish your Personal Information as part of the results of the Event and may pass such information to the governing body or any affiliated organisation for the purpose of insurance, licences or for publishing results either for the event alone or combined with or compared to other events. Results may include (but not be limited to) name, any club affiliation, race times and age category.
We will share your Personal Information with pbTiming for the provision of a race timing and results service.
We may share anonymised postcode data with racelifts.org in order to facilitate the provision of a car-sharing service.
If in the process of entering the race you separately give consent for Strathearn Harriers to send you information by email about other events that Strathearn Harriers may organise in the future, we will only use that consent for the purpose for which it was given, and you may at any time change or withdraw that consent by contacting us by email.
You can see our full Privacy Notice here.
16th May 2018