1. To enter the race, a runner must be
a. Eligible to compete under SAL rules and willing to abide by those rules.
b. Aged 18 years or over on the day of the race.
c. Physically fit to run 26.2 miles for the individual marathon and 10 miles for the relay event.
2. All runners participate entirely at their own risk. The race organisers (Strathearn Harriers) and their associates shall not be liable for any accident, injury, loss or damage arising as a consequence of any runner’s participation in the race.
3. All runners participate on the understanding that the race is organised and resourced to take place within a six hour timeframe, which means that any runners still on the course six hours after the race has started cannot rely on the continuing availability of race officials, marshals, water stations or finishing line facilities.
4. By entering the race, a runner authorises Strathearn Harriers
a. to use the runner’s e-mail address to send information about the Strathearn Marathon
b. to use for promotional purposes pictures of the runner taking part in the race or prize-giving.
5. By entering the race, a runner consents to receiving email communications about the race from the official race photographer unless the runner has indicated an objection to receiving such messages by ticking the appropriate box on the entry form.
6. Entries are not transferable
7. Entries may not be deferred to a subsequent year
8. By law, customers have the right to cancel and receive a refund for any entry made over the Internet as long as that is done within 14 days of the original entry date.
9. No other refunds will be made except in the event of the organisers deciding to cancel the race.
10 November 2016