The Simon Wake Comrie Hills Relay is a 42k relay race with 2,110m of ascent, run in 4 stages. The highly scenic course starts and finishes in Comrie village, and follows a route up and around the hills surrounding Glen Lednock. Legs 2 and 3 cover rough mountain terrain, while Legs 1 and 4, although challenging, are closer to trail races and are fully marked.
The race is dedicated to the memory of our friend and fellow Harrier Simon Wake who died aged 47 in October 2008 after a short battle with pancreatic cancer. All proceeds from the race will be donated to the fight against this terrible disease.
- In 2019 the race will be on Sunday 1st September.
- Start time 10 am, with registration from 8.30 am
- Entry is online through EntryCentral, now open.
- Winning men's, women's and mixed teams in two age categories
- Individual leg winners, male and female