Entry and rules
In 2019 the race starts at 10 am on Sunday 1st September, with registration from 8.30 am.
- Open to teams of 4 runners, minimum age 18 yo.
- As in 2018, Leg 2 can be run by a single runner.
- Entry will be limited to 35 teams.
- Entry will be online through EntryCentral
- Entries close on Friday 23rd August or when the race is full
- Hot drinks, barbeque & prize-giving at Laggan Park or alternative venue if bad weather.
- Race information, rules and safety instructions are here
Before entering, please note the following:
Terms and Conditions of entry
- To enter the race, runners must be a. Eligible to compete under SAL rules and willing to abide by those rules. b. Aged 18 years or over on the day of the race. c. Physically fit to run the course.
- All runners participate entirely at their own risk. The race organisers (Strathearn Harriers) and their associates shall not be liable for any accident, injury, loss or damage arising as a consequence of any runner’s participation in the race.
- All runners should be aware of and comply with the race rules and safety instructions.
- Runners may enter representing their second claim club.
- By entering the race, runners authorise Strathearn Harriers to use for promotional purposes pictures of the runner(s) taking part in the race or prize-giving.
- Entries are not transferable between teams, but if necessary changes can be made to the individual runners within the team. This can be done using the Entry Central online system if you entered using an Entry Central account, otherwise by emailing the organiser or on the day.
- Entries may not be deferred to a subsequent year
- Customers have the right to cancel and receive a refund for any entry made over the Internet as long as that is done within 14 days of the original entry date.
- No other refunds will be made except in the event of the organisers deciding to cancel the race.
The reason we need to process entrants' personal data is to organise and administer the Event, and we will only use your personal data for those purposes.
By entering the race, you agree that we may publish your Personal Information as part of the results of the Event and may pass such information to the governing body or any affiliated organisation for the purpose of insurance, licences or for publishing results either for the event alone or combined with or compared to other events. Results may include (but not be limited to) name, any club affiliation, race times and age category.
If in the process of entering the race you separately give consent for Strathearn Harriers to send you information by email about other events that Strathearn Harriers may organise in the future, we will only use that consent for the purpose for which it was given, and you may at any time change or withdraw that consent by contacting us by email.
21st June 2018